The Budget and Finance Committee is charged with providing general oversight of the organization’s budget financial health, including revenues, expenditures, investments and cash flow. Specifically, the committee will:
- Report to the GWLA Board of Directors on all financial matters related to the consortium
- Provide advice and direction to the Executive Director on the following:
- Annual budget preparation and management
- Management of cash flow for optimum return on investment of cash reserves
- Annual audit and federal tax filing
- Operating reserve management
- Meet with the Board and/or the Executive Director as needed.