Planning and Organization Committee
The Planning and Organization Committee manages strategic and tactical planning processes, assesses how the organization is meeting its strategic and tactical goals, and oversees general organizational structure and management. Specifically, the committee:
- Obtains updates from GWLA governance units and staff for updates to the annual tactical plan.
- Assesses continual progress towards meeting the objectives of the tactical plan.
- Identifies long-range organizational objectives and areas of new interests.
- Conducts periodic environmental scans of the organization while taking into account the broader academic research library community
- Reviews and recommends updates to the strategic plan, at minimum every three years.