Agreements & Licenses
Model License & Licensing Principles
GWLA Model License
GWLA Licencing Principles
External site for both consortial and individual library agreements: http://www.licensingmodels.org
Licenses and Offers
Negotiated Content Licenses
- Belfor Property Restoration service policy for entire campus (not just the library) to help with disaster recovery and restoration after a natural or man-made disaster.
- Desk Tracker by Compendium Library Services: Tracking software for reference desk statistics. (Consortial discount for purchase or subscription)
- RefTracker/DeskStats by AltaRama Information Services: Tracking software for reference desk statistics. (Consortial discount for purchase or subscription)
- SkyRiver (bibliographic utility service)
- Hollinger Metal Edge archival storage supplies & materials, including storage boxes, file folders, acid-free papers, etc. The discount Hollinger offers is extended beyond the library, to the archives, historical societies, museums, and galleries on campus.
- Consortial discounts for scanners, overhead camera and/or flat edged.
- Discounted phone and web conferencing through Copper Conferencing.
Resource Sharing Agreements
GWLA On-Site Reciprocity Agreement
GWLA On-Site Reciprocal Borrowing Circulation Agreement is a program for faculty, staff and students of participating GWLA institutions may borrow library materials on site while visiting another GWLA-member campus. This program is voluntary and may not be available at all member locations. Each institution may set its own policies regarding loan terms and identification requirements for visiting scholars.
Additional Resource Sharing Agreements:
- Copyright Clearance Center discount
- ILL reciprocity among GWLA members
- ILLiad annual subscription discount
- INSIDE (British Library) discount
- Linda Hall Library document delivery discount
- Occasional continuing education classes
Contacts and Additional Information
- Questions about content and non-content agreements (further information, participation requirements, or price quote) contact:
Joni Blake, Executive Director (joni@GWLA.org)
- Questions about billing/invoicing for agreements contact:
Joni Blake, Executive Director (email@example.com)
- GWLA's Remittance/Lockbox Address for payments:
Greater Western Library Alliance
PO Box 219789
Kansas City, MO 64121-9789
- GWLA's FEIN and W9 form